Sunday, December 18, 2011

Tattoos and Booze

Got to do a fun pair of tattoos on a gentleman yesterday. On the whole I am happy with them and look forwards to doing more fun traditional tattoos on this client. I started painting the flash set and am halfway through the first sheet. Needless to say they will not be done by Christmas.

















































Two angles of the hourglass.

























And his pocket watch.

On a side note, In berkeley I used to occasionally get given weed as a tip. While I appreciated the sentiment I don't smoke and so it was essentially the same as no tip at all. I do however like an occasional drink. And so yesterday my client brought me a jar of home-brew apple pie moonshine. Yeah, North Carolina, you and me are gonna get along just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment