Tuesday, July 26, 2011

In the Nick of Time

I finished the large scale flash sheet that has been keeping me occupied these last few weeks. Foolishly, I thought I would be able to just sit down and bang it out since I am on vacation. However my daughter took great joy in shaking my work table whenever possible, and so painting had to be done in small bursts while she napped. Considering we head to Raleigh on Thursday I guess I finished just in time. The next week will be filled with unpacking and organizing and settling in to our new home, and then back to work!

Oh, and here is the sheet:

1 comment:

  1. Max! It's Jodi. Don't ask how I found my way here, the internet is a many splendid thing. Are y'all seriously moving to Raleigh? I'm moving to Baltimore and driving through the area along the way. How crazy business. Hope life is well, miss ya kid.

    ReplyDelete